The Speedkid is the perfect everyday companion. Due to its particularly compact folding size and low weight, it can be stowed away without much effort and taken anywhere. The Speedkid is available as a one- and two-seater. The Speedkid not only impresses with its new, stylish design, the compact model is also impressive in terms of safety.
- Constructed and tested according to DIN EN 15918 / tested for harmful substances.
- Reinforced aluminum frame with floor protection.
- Low center of gravity for safe road holding.
- Increased headroom thanks to the roll bar.
- Rear impact protection.
- Restraint system with 5-point safety belts and innovative operation.
- Head protectors with additional reflective foil.
- Reflector lines on Wheels, cover, and top.
- Woven back protectors.
- Top safety.
- Length of trailer mode : 59 inches
- Maximum passage width : 30.3 inches
- Cabin height : 37.4 inches
- Push handle height : 35.4 - 45.2 inches
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH) : 33 x 11 x 26.7 inches
- Folding dimensions (LxWxH) : 32.2 x 25.1 x 9.6 inches
- Empty weight bicycle trailer : 14.5 kg
- Maximum total weight : 50 kg
- Trunk volume : 13 l
- Child size : 45.8 inches
- Pneumatic buggy wheel with jogger function
- Height-adjustable push handle with roll-over protection
- 2-in-1 hood (insect and splash protection)
- Hood with magnetic lock
- 5-point safety belt
- Drawbar with universal coupling and quick-change function
- Panorama roof with sun visor and ventilation window
- 360 ° - Ventilation system with manual climate control
- Adjustable leaf suspension
- Parking brake on the push handle
- Wheel deflector with push function
- Device for hammocks
- Spacious trunk
- Side Windows are designed with PU-coating and the high-quality TPU windows have an Ultra Violet protection of 50+
- Trailer Fabric is Polyester with PU-Coating. The fabric is waterproof. However, due to production conditions, we can’t completely exclude openings in the fabrics. Therefore, we say that the materials are water repellent and a rain cover is recommended when driving in the rain.