The Kidgoo is a real all-rounder and already stands out in the basic configuration with additional comfort and safety functions. Especially the large trunk with practical magnetic locks speaks for itself.
The Kidgoo is also ideal as a companion if you have more luggage with you. The comfort safety system with adaptive restraint system (easy-ARS) enables the individual and easy-to-use adjustment of the seat belts to your child. The BDS suspension ensures maximum comfort inside the cab.
- Constructed and tested according to DIN EN 15918 / tested for harmful substances.
- Reinforced aluminum frame with floor protection.
- Low center of gravity for safe road holding.
- Increased headroom thanks to the roll bar.
- Rear impact protection.
- Restraint system with 5-point safety belts and innovative operation.
- Head protectors with additional reflective foil.
- Reflector lines on Wheels, cover, and canopy.
- Woven back protectors.
- Canopy protection.
- Length of trailer mode : 155 cm
- Maximum passage width : 67 cm
- Cabin height : 95 cm
- Push handle height : 58 - 120 cm
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH) : 105.5 x 33.5 x 57 cm
- Folding dimensions (LxWxH) : 105 x 54 x 38 cm
- Empty weight bicycle trailer : 16.5 kg
- Maximum total weight : 50 kg
- Trunk volume : 38 l
- Child size : 116.5 cm
- Comfort seating system with adaptive restraint system (easy-ARS)
- Pneumatic buggy wheel with jogger function
- Height-adjustable push handle with roll-over protection
- 3-in-1 cover (insect protection, sun protection and splash protection)
- Drawbar with universal coupling and quick-change function
- Integrated storage compartment for the top cover
- 360 ° ventilation system with manual climate control
- Leaf spring damping system plus (adjustable)
- Rear parking brake with foot pedal
- Wheel deflector with sliding function
- Easy-to-clean material in carbon look
- Device for hammocks / baby seats
- XXL trunk with reinforced floor
- Tailgate with zigzag Rubber lacing
- Side Windows are designed with PU-coating and the high-quality TPU windows have an Ultra Violet protection of 50+
- Trailer Fabric is Polyester with PU-Coating. The fabric is waterproof. However, due to production conditions, we can’t completely exclude openings in the fabrics. Therefore, we say that the materials are water repellent and a rain cover is recommended when driving in the rain.